Stickley Furniture Company - Stickley does not stand behind their product.

Update added by user Apr 07

Penn furniture took the recliner back, I'm not sure who is replacing the chair, but it is being replaced.

Original review posted by user Mar 08

WE purchased a Stickey leather chair.The leather discolored after less than 6 months.

Stickley said oils in the hair must of done the discoloring, They will not stand behind their product or even help us to get it fixed. They didn't even offer. I would Never would recommend buying Stickley at all. Penn furniture, in Scranton PA, where we purchased the furniture also will not do anything about it.

Told us to find someone to repair it ourselves, gave us a recommendation of who they use. Very disappointed, paid over $3000.00 for this piece.

Also, told by salesperson that Stickley said that if anyone is on heart medication that their leather will discolor.We are not on any heart medication but feel that people should know, if you are, good luck with STickley.....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Replace the chair with a new chair, or new leather
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Stickley Furniture Leather Recliner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #805422 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stickley Furniture Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 13 #1198628 Dayton, Ohio

I have leather recliner type chairs from a quality American Manufacturer. I had to replace the leather headrest after 10 years, due to staining. The new one was badly stained after 3 months. My wife's is perfect after 15 years. I am on heart medicine and have male pattern baldness, so my head was touching the leather. Medications can ruin the leather quickly. I purchased a new $ 3000 Stickley Mission chair with Italian leather. I now always use a neck cushion which keeps my head from touching the leather. Also, I don't sit in the chair unless I am wearing long pants. My skin won't touch expensive leather again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stickley Furniture Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stickley Furniture Company.
Filing a new complaint about