Update added by user Apr 07
Penn furniture took the recliner back, I'm not sure who is replacing the chair, but it is being replaced.
Original review posted by user Mar 08
WE purchased a Stickey leather chair.The leather discolored after less than 6 months.
Stickley said oils in the hair must of done the discoloring, They will not stand behind their product or even help us to get it fixed. They didn't even offer. I would Never would recommend buying Stickley at all. Penn furniture, in Scranton PA, where we purchased the furniture also will not do anything about it.
Told us to find someone to repair it ourselves, gave us a recommendation of who they use. Very disappointed, paid over $3000.00 for this piece.
Also, told by salesperson that Stickley said that if anyone is on heart medication that their leather will discolor.We are not on any heart medication but feel that people should know, if you are, good luck with STickley.....
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace the chair with a new chair, or new leather
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stickley Furniture Leather Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Less then a year ago I purchased a Nicholas and Stone table by StickleyThe top started to peel and the furniture store returned it after I sent pictures of problemI..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I ran out to my local Dolla Grneral store last night to grab some snacks for my children's lunches. We always tend to grab a pack or two of chips..."
- "I was skeptical at first but I'm glad I went to the presentation. I saw everyone posting about time shares but actually it's discounts traveling. They did try to sell..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."