1K views

Reviewing the store where the furniture was purchased is not helpful, although my experience was top notch.The furniture is beautiful and one can tell it's made well.

I like that it's not "trendy" styling and will look and wear well for many years. My only complaint is that there weren't enough fabrics available for custom furniture. Other furniture lines had more, but I wanted the quality of Stickley.

It's crazy that this review website requires 100 words.

Why so many?So I'll just repeat a phrase over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Stickley Furniture Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stickley Furniture Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stickley Furniture Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments