10/25/13, I ordered Stickley St.Croix bedroom furniture with king size bed, sofa, and 2 recliners ($25,000 worth of furniture).

12/31/13, furniture delivered but bed was queen size not king size. I was told by furniture store that king size bed was ordered but Stickley made a queen size bed. As of 2/20/14, I have not received my king size bed. Also, channeled back of sofa had pucker type area in middle channeled area.

The sofa has to be sent back to Stickley but only after 6 weeks of complaints by me. Back attached cushion of recliners continue to have problem of the filling of cushion falling to bottom of cushion causing a firm mass at low back area and very little filling at mid back and neck. The furniture store has agreed to take the recliners back and give me refund, but only after 6 weeks of complaining and 6 weeks of pain from sitting in recliners. I'm 72 years old and have purchased Bassett furniture all my life but decided to move up to higher end furniture of Stickley.

What a mistake I made. This has been a very long nightmare and I will never purchase Stickley Furniture again.

I do have to say that Stickley occasional type furniture tables that I purchased directly from the furniture store have been beautiful and good quality so far.Would definitely not recommend Stickley upholstered furniture.

Had an Experience with Stickley Furniture Company?

Comments